Start another way to chat

177 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by SCH890
SCH890
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has their ever been talks about using Discord as another means of communication its more real time communication. I know its been a flop to use the chat feature here on the site for games. But has their ever been talks about using that? I guess I am in the Millennial/Z Generation where a lot of people have used it. But my graduate school does it with their Hockey team. Just look up Tech Hockey Guide on their link tree they use Discord (https://www.techhockeyguide.com/) and its been fantastic chatting with other fellow huskies during away games. Even at the games sometimes.

Just an idea I would throw out there. Happy to answer any questions about the application. (Either Mobile or Computers)
nacluth
You're obviously welcome to try to get a discord chat going. I'm not sure offhand I see a benefit over the game threads that we use here except if you think it will draw in a larger variety of contributors.
SCH890
nacluth said:

You're obviously welcome to try to get a discord chat going. I'm not sure offhand I see a benefit over the game threads that we use here except if you think it will draw in a larger variety of contributors.
I can see it bringing more real time talk or even watch parties online. I think Tech Hockey Guide does it well but need more people on board before I go out of my way and make it all haha.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.